Stiff Stuff Pack
Firm, flexible, sew-in, dense interfacing. Forgiving, will not hold the fold. Use in place of fleece or foam to give a bag structure.
Great for bags, bins, crafts, table runners and placemats.
Use with our FREE tutorial: Make a Custom Support for Your Bag
Use with medium/large Bags/Totes/Purses, Gertie Gift Boxes, Button Boats, Prezzies, Tray Chic, Gifty Card Holders, Hang On.
– Ready to use. Scissor or rotary cut to the size needed.
– To remove unwanted wrinkles, press using a hot iron, steam,
and always use a cotton press cloth.
– No pre-shrinking necessary. Machine wash, dry low.
ONE PIECE: 20 in x 40 in
– Will make one large bag front, back, handles, and bottom support.
– Can be cut into eight 10” squares.