***Available June 30, 2019***
Leave the kitchen sink at home! Whether you are going around the block or across the world, the Lexi Carryall smart crossbody bag with adjustable strap carries all you really need while you carry her and travel light in style.
More than a year in the making, Joan brings decades of project design, testing, and top-selling pattern writing experience to this long-awaited purse pattern.
Effortlessly elevate your sewing experience, build skills, and achieve your sewing goals while Joan walks with you through tips, tricks, techniques and project management for your success every time.
Lexi Carryall Features
- Zippered main compartment loaded with pockets to keep your essentials organized and easily at hand.
- Roomy main compartment happily holds a standard water bottle.
- Front zip pocket for quick access to secure storage for important things like your ID, passport, travel documents or my all-important Costco card.
- Back slip pocket for your phone and convenience items.
- Inside ‘Wallet’ pocket ideal for our small Wonder Wallet LGD211, the only wallet I’ve carried for 20 years!
- Innovative zipper installation allows top zip to open fully from edge to edge for easy access.
- Will hold an iPad Mini or Kindle.
- Size: 9in x 9in x 2 1/2in
Lexi Pattern Features
- More than 100 full-color step-by-step photographs in 11 pages of instructions.
- Left and Right side carry design options, specific to the side you carry your bag so the zippers, ‘D’ rings tabs, and pockets work best for you.
- Presser foot and stitch recommendations.
- Pressing and finishing tips
- Rotary cut project. No pattern pieces included.
- Pattern tested for the accuracy and quality you expect from Lazy Girl.
Learn These Skills
- Two different zipper installation techniques you’ll use on other projects.
- Conquer a double-pull purse zipper.
- Customize an adjustable strap length so it’s just right.
- Manage directional fabric for a perfect result.
- Make crisp boxed corners.