Iron-on glossy vinyl. Hey, we can laminate our own fabric! Fabric stays soft and is easy to work with. Slicker = it makes fabric slicker. Not recommended for use in the microwave. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Do not launder in washing machine.
Available in 17″ width
Also available in 1yd package SLG1021
– Pre-wash fabric without using fabric softeners.
– Peel paper backing and set aside to use as a pressing sheet.
– Place sticky side of Slicker on right side of fabric/paper.
– Top with paper backing, shiny side toward vinyl.
– Press with iron set to medium, no steam, for 8 seconds.
– Do not touch hot iron directly to vinyl.
– Flip project over. Press on back of project for additional 4 seconds.
– Allow to cool before using.
– Pins will leave a puncture hole in the vinyl. Pin/clip in seam allowance.
– Keep paper backing for touch-up pressing if needed.
– BPA free.
Wipe clean with damp cloth. Do not soak/submerge in water.