Fuse Slicker to any smooth fabric to make it water-resistant. Fuse to paper to laminate signs, artwork and more.
Can be stitched. Won’t leave adhesive residue on needle. Perfect for items that clean up with a wipe.
Size: 17 in x 36 in, 43 cm x 91 cm
Also available on the bolt SLG102
– Pre-wash fabric without using fabric softeners.
– Peel paper backing and set aside to use as a pressing sheet.
– Place sticky side of Slicker on right side of fabric/paper.
– Top with paper backing, shiny side toward vinyl.
– Press with iron set to medium, no steam, for 8 seconds.
– Do not touch hot iron directly to vinyl.
– Flip project over. Press on back of project for additional 4 seconds.
– Allow to cool before using.
– Pins will leave a puncture hole in the vinyl. Pin/clip in seam allowance.
– Keep paper backing for touch-up pressing if needed.
– BPA free.
NOTE: Do not microwave or use in oven.
Wipe clean with damp cloth. Do not soak/submerge in water.