Becca Bag PAPER Pattern LGD136
These handy bags are perfect best friends to stow and go. Large Becca is adorned with a high-waisted fabric flange to accent her beautiful style. Add easy grab tabs from leftover zipper bits.
With Lazy Girl’s One-Zip technique, cut a basic zipper apart, take off the pull, then stitch one side of the zipper tape in straight and flat. To finish, bring the ends together and use Joan’s easy Pull-On trick to put the zipper pull back on to make these beautiful bags stand open. If you like this design, try our Sweetpea Pods, too!
SizesSmall 6″ x 4″ x 1″
Large: 8″ x 6″ x 2 1/2″
- Seam at the zipper is finished and features my Faux Piping technique for a beautiful finish.
- Exposed seams on lining are trimmed and finished with tight zigzag stitch.
- Use 100% cotton quilting weight fabric.
- The Becca Bags pattern is in PDF format and is 5 pages of cover/instruction.
- Full-color photo instructions.
- This is a rotary cut design, no pattern pieces provided.
- Straight Stitch, and Zig Zag Stitch Required.
- An even-feed or walking foot may be helpful.
- This project is designed to be made using 100% quilting cottons.
- Materials listed will make a large and small Becca.
Important Zipper Notes
- The One-Zip technique works with polyester, All-purpose, basic apparel zippers (size #3 or #4.5) by YKK, Coats & Clark, or Talon brands.
- All zipper tape and pulls must be by the same manufacturer to work together. Example: only use YKK pulls with YKK zips. Some Coats & Clark zips are actually by Talon and will say so on the zipper package.
- The One-Zip technique does not work with metal or sport weight zippers.
- Test zips and pulls to make sure they work together before installation.
Items made for sale from this pattern should credit www.LazyGirlDesigns.com.
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final. We cannot issue refunds or exchanges due to the intellectual property provided in this product.