- Lazy Girl | Blog - http://www.lazygirldesigns.com/blog -
TNNA Preview Promenade is a Huge Success
Posted By Joan Hawley On January 10, 2007 @ 10:35 am In Quilting | No Comments
Lazies, After exceeding all expectations, my friends over at the TNNA Preview Promenade  have posted their goodbye’s and final notes as they leave for the show. Stop by for one last look before the show. Here are some of the items making their debut to the needle arts industry this week. See the rest of this preview at the TNNA Preview Promenade .
- It sounds like one of our Bag-E-Bottoms  should fit Darla Fanton’s fabulous New Entrelac Felted Purse.
- Creative Impressions In Clay donated some fabulous Handmade Ceramic Buttons to the Yarn Group Silent Auction.
- You already know how I feel about Carol Ventura’s to-die-for Felted Tapestry Crochet.
- I love Chris de Longpre’s designs of Knitting At KNoon. (Animals and book)
Click-n-Print preview guide: Preview Promenade 
Good luck at the show everyone!
Article printed from Lazy Girl | Blog: http://www.lazygirldesigns.com/blog
URL to article: http://www.lazygirldesigns.com/blog/uncategorized/tnna-preview-promenade-is-a-huge-success
URLs in this post:
 TNNA Preview Promenade: http://yarnandthread.com/
 Bag-E-Bottoms: http://lazygirldesigns.com/bag-e-bottoms.php
 Preview Promenade: http://www.lazygirldesigns.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/preview-promenade.pdf
Copyright © 2009 Lazy Girl | Blog. All rights reserved.